Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Run away as Fast as you can

one learns to rise
as the other learns to fall and receive one's fault.
what am i trying to imply here.
i guess its called balance of nature.
a wise man told me that
he only believes in only ONE god.
and what comes around goes around.
in other words, its called KARMA.

i do believe that, a person has to repay his debts and sins.
tonight i dont really have much things to say.
But my feelings towards the things that she wanna say to me is...
i aint want to care much about it or to bother.
all i can say is, i've tried not to bring up that awkward scenario,
but aint putting the blame on her,
she tends to do it so...
i cant do anything.
she blocked me from twitter,
that makes me feeling emo for the whole damn day.
and now you unblock me ?
so what does this mean?

i try to see thing positive and all,
things has been getting really tired and heavy for me.
i cant do my modelling assignments due to my technicle problem in the software,
chasing dateline has been my first thing to do,
when i enter college.
i keep tonight's post short,
im heading to bed,
cycling does makes me get her off my mind.
i'll be riding more often with brian chai my riding partner :)

No comments: