Monday, February 28, 2011

the last day of Feb

This whole month is filled with ups and downs..
She has been a girl that i use to emo about..
hmmm although now i dont really feel much about it,
unless i think about it ?

if possible, i will not want to care, if i have a choice.
i guess normal friends will do...
days and days goes by..
i've been distracting myself from thinking about that situation.
During when having tea with you and your best friend,
there are hidden conversations occur,
i'll just dont bother to ask, but to look away
just to comfort myself from knowing things too much.
hurt is just a feeling.
but it affects the person alot, especially me.

college has been a hell to me.
since its 3 subjects this semester...
modeling for maya have been a fucking hellllll of a mess.
autodesk maya always been a bitch to me.
more than 200 buttons to press?
knowing it will branch out for more buttons?
without knowing the functions ?
oh come on!! just kill me ?
datelinesm, phonecalls for warning!
please !!!

my computer been dying on me, i cant do it !!
but i'll hand in ! at the end of the day !
i'll promise !
it might not be a masterpiece ! but i aint want to fail !!
FOCUS SAM !! FOCUS !! LIFE LIFE WILL BE MUCH BETTER AHEAD FOR YOUU !!

No comments: